2 Fast 2 Furious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Fast 2 Furious - SA:MP Racing Clan

PortalHomeDownloadsLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

what is happening ? :/

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Steven8
Steven8

what is happening ? :/ Empty
PostSubject: what is happening ? :/   what is happening ? :/ EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 2:03 pm

Why there's no one on the server? i mean adrenalinex, some of 2f2f moved to fsr, and the only 2f2f who plays there is me, very rarely Sweet, sometimes Splendour, soon no one will remember about 2f2f, i think we need more players. now i changed my school, and i play almost everyday there, so i can find some good people. Pls Whoo answer me, 2f2f can't disappear Sad
Back to top Go down
[2F2F]WhooDInI
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: what is happening ? :/   what is happening ? :/ EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 5:29 pm

Yes m8, I'm here but as u know I got a wife and a kid in my life so I'm kinda busy + there are holly days now Very Happy Ho'! ho'! ho'! ;D
For the rest I cant speak but I hope their busy with their life and didn't forgot about [2F2F] or they didn't changed their nick.
I'm really sorry that you're playing alone but you can count on me if you need, mail me or u can find me on YMsgr (works with msn also. (YMSGR <-IM-> MSNMSGR)).
Our beloved leader does not give up the clan to someone more available (not me!). Someone that will take good care and be more active.

PS look for devil
Back to top Go down
Darkfall
Admin
Admin
Darkfall

PostSubject: Re: what is happening ? :/   what is happening ? :/ EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:52 am

Devil is bad news, [FSR] already Sad. Why not Myself and Steven go and find new players for [2F2F].
I'll be like a helper in some sort in that I'm not [2F2F] but willing to help the clan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpha-regiment.net
[2F2F]WhooDInI
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: what is happening ? :/   what is happening ? :/ EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:29 am

U are not a clan member anymore Sad and usually u shouldn't recruit racers for us. BUT! seeing that I'm alone... (kinda), i do entitle you to recruit for us.
Please! do try youre best! and recruit ONLY good racers and persons. 10x
Back to top Go down
Steven8
Steven8

PostSubject: Re: what is happening ? :/   what is happening ? :/ EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:04 pm

for sure. Let's start recruiting Darky ;D
Back to top Go down
Al3X
2F2F Member
2F2F Member
Al3X

PostSubject: Re: what is happening ? :/   what is happening ? :/ EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:06 am

thats a great decision Whoo....dark and steven are very good for this job....they'll do perfect D:

and if everyone agrees...i could help you guys in recruting xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is happening ? :/   what is happening ? :/ Empty

Back to top Go down

what is happening ? :/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2 Fast 2 Furious :: Off Topic-
Jump to: