2 Fast 2 Furious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Fast 2 Furious - SA:MP Racing Clan

PortalHomeDownloadsLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Leadership Poll

Go down 
3 posters

Who should take charge of [2F2F]?
Steven8
Leadership Poll I_vote_lcap50%Leadership Poll I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Sweet
Leadership Poll I_vote_lcap0%Leadership Poll I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Al3x
Leadership Poll I_vote_lcap0%Leadership Poll I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Snikeris
Leadership Poll I_vote_lcap25%Leadership Poll I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Darkfall
Leadership Poll I_vote_lcap25%Leadership Poll I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Darkfall
Admin
Admin
Darkfall

Leadership Poll Empty
PostSubject: Leadership Poll   Leadership Poll EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 8:19 am

Well now since Whoodini has said it is time to move on for him and he has moved to [LSD], I think it is the perfect time to vote for a leader.

I know theres only a few of us on here, so I thought we should:

Have a general vote out of the remaining active [2F2F] members and:
see what people on the AdrenalineX server think about it.

But leadership is a big job to cover as it requires time, dedication and commitment, and to make sure everything is okay within the clan.

So I made a poll with the people that are active on the AdrenalineX server and the forum and put them all in it.

P.S: don't vote for yourself and consider who has the criteria stated above to lead this clan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpha-regiment.net
Steven8
Steven8

Leadership Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership Poll   Leadership Poll EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:19 am

Hm. I dunno for who i'll vote. All of you are cool guys, but we need someone who has much free time to play, who is reliable and didn't have any problems with cheats. But here is problem. All of you meet those conditions, eh, hard choice.

So..

Sweet.
I don't know him well, he started playing much more often short time ago, or maybe we just didn't meet on server, i don't know. Anyone saw Sweet on server playing as often as now ?

Al3x
He plays very often, i meet him almost everyday on server.

Snikeris
I know him for very, very well. He plays also as often as Al3x. But he is new, and it'd be strange seeing Snik as a 2F2F leader Very Happy

Darkfall
So Darky. U're old member. But, u left 2F2F and came back again, and I'm really glad too see u again with 2F2F tag, but maybe u'll also decide to leave again 2F2F Neutral ?

I will w8 till u guys write something about everyone, I hope it'll be easier to choose, and the new leader will be good leader.
Back to top Go down
Darkfall
Admin
Admin
Darkfall

Leadership Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership Poll   Leadership Poll EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 10:38 am

Okay, agreeing to what Steven just said:

Sweet:
Hardly know him, a good player which I see frequently on the AdrenalineX server, never bailed out of [2F2F].

Al3x:
Seen on the AdrenalineX server a few times, plays well, but same with Sweet, don't know him much either.

Steven8:
Known ever since I joined [2F2F], plays alot and usually see often on the AdrenalineX server.

Snikeris:
Known for a few months on the AdrenalineX server, friendly, oftenly plays there and usually see him also.

I also think its a hard decision to make as all of us in the poll are all active, play frequently and get along fine.
We just need to get more members in the clan and also be a little more active than previously been.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpha-regiment.net
Al3X
2F2F Member
2F2F Member
Al3X

Leadership Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership Poll   Leadership Poll EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 1:02 pm

hmm i'll say my sincerly opinion.

Sweet: he's an old player... but he doesn't play very often....and it's a nice person too
Snikeris: he's very good too,great person,but he's new hear like Steven said i'll be weard to see him as a leader
Steven8: i think he can be in charge off 2F2F considerly that he's an old player...and respected by everyone
Darkfall: he's a good racer too...in fact all members are good...old player...but he leaved 2F2F very easy....xD

this is my true opinion...we'll manage to fix u're problems because 2F2F is a great clan...
Respect.
Back to top Go down
Steven8
Steven8

Leadership Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership Poll   Leadership Poll EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 4:32 am

Two of us five didn't vote. I think Sweet doesnt visit this forum, but who else?

btw there's also poll on adrenalinex forum guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leadership Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership Poll   Leadership Poll Empty

Back to top Go down

Leadership Poll
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2 Fast 2 Furious :: Off Topic-
Jump to: