2 Fast 2 Furious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Fast 2 Furious - SA:MP Racing Clan

PortalHomeDownloadsLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

WE need U to be in CHARGE!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[2F2F]WhooDInI
Admin
Admin

WE need U to be in CHARGE! Empty
PostSubject: WE need U to be in CHARGE!   WE need U to be in CHARGE! EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 5:39 pm

Does ANYONE would like to be in charge of [2F2F]? a clean start for [2F2F]! all members will be kicked out (and they can rejoin).

DO NOT POST! if you're not serious or a new player and do give a serious thought if you want to do this.

w8ing 4 replys
Back to top Go down
Darkfall
Admin
Admin
Darkfall

PostSubject: Re: WE need U to be in CHARGE!   WE need U to be in CHARGE! EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:49 am

well to be honest [2F2F] is inactive and most people who play on the [UK] Adrenaline X server are [FSR]. But thats why [2F2F] needs to keep going!. I'm no longer a part of [2F2F] but I was interested about this post and suggest a person who wants to keep [2F2F] going and who would put the effort in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpha-regiment.net
[2F2F]WhooDInI
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WE need U to be in CHARGE!   WE need U to be in CHARGE! EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:24 am

Yes man. Anyone interested?
Back to top Go down
Darkfall
Admin
Admin
Darkfall

PostSubject: Re: WE need U to be in CHARGE!   WE need U to be in CHARGE! EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:39 am

We need to get more people into the clan before we think about a new leader I think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpha-regiment.net
Al3X
2F2F Member
2F2F Member
Al3X

PostSubject: Re: WE need U to be in CHARGE!   WE need U to be in CHARGE! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:10 am

i think that Steven will be a good clan-leader. He is an old,good,respected player...and i'm sure he'll do his best for this great clan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Steven8
Steven8

PostSubject: Re: WE need U to be in CHARGE!   WE need U to be in CHARGE! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:33 am

thx for nice words Alex Very Happy

I think i could became sub-leader, and lead this clan till Who will have some time. Let's see what he has to tell about it ;]
Back to top Go down
[2F2F]WhooDInI
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WE need U to be in CHARGE!   WE need U to be in CHARGE! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:28 pm

Well its bad news....... Its time for me to move on.........
I have just been invited to join a clan. A new clan made from old racers.
It doesn't have a name yet and its not opened, but soon it will be. Until then I'll be here with you, helping you guys (the clan members that are still active) to find a way so that this clan wont disappear.

From my point of view, what this clan needs is a leader that have enough interest and time, so he can find new members. So that the [2F2F] clan remain a clan, the new members should be great and active racers. If you look in the [2F2F] clan members posted on this forum, you can see bad racers, racers that haven't been active since ... damn too much time ... and look were its going with this. So the strategy should very simple, the leader should choose only from the racers that can be named racers and that really want to be in [2F2F] clan. Also the leader should find only reliable recruiters that can make good decision for the clan and get only the best for this clan (for example, my brother [2F2F] Myth was not recruited by me, because when he decided to play this game, I thought that he is not good enough for this clan, and after playing for 2 or 3 months he got recruited by [2F2F]Ush, without knowing that he is my brother).

If someone will be in charge here I hope he realizes that this is hard work and needs help from all clan members (at the end of the list with the clan members, there are some rules that we tried to apply, but ... Maybe will help you get a new and better [2F2F] CLAN.

Please keep a history of clan members that have been, still are and will be. I have done this as best as I could including dates and status (active/inactive/changed clan/etc).

PS (and this is very important for the racers that are not yet in a clan) - I never applied to be a clan member, not even in [2F2F] and I am telling you this, because there are some racers that insist on getting in a clan, it doesn't matter which or if they deserve it. If you are a good racer and you obey by the simple rules of the clan and servers that you play, someone will notice you and will get you in.
Back to top Go down
Al3X
2F2F Member
2F2F Member
Al3X

PostSubject: Re: WE need U to be in CHARGE!   WE need U to be in CHARGE! EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 4:44 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE need U to be in CHARGE!   WE need U to be in CHARGE! Empty

Back to top Go down

WE need U to be in CHARGE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2 Fast 2 Furious :: 2F2F Chat-
Jump to: