2 Fast 2 Furious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Fast 2 Furious - SA:MP Racing Clan

PortalHomeDownloadsLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Cysio's Application [Leaved]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cysio
Too Slow
Too Slow

Cysio's Application [Leaved] Empty
PostSubject: Cysio's Application [Leaved]   Cysio's Application [Leaved] EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 2:28 am

1. What is your in-game nick?
Cysio

2. How old are you?

3. How often do you play SA-MP? (Especially the racing-side of SA-MP)
everyday, in weekend more

4. Which racing-server do you prefer?
Only AdrenalineX

5. Have you ever been in another clan? (If yes, which clan? And why did you leave that clan?)
No

6. Do you speak proper English?
Yes, sure

7. Do you have MSN or YAHOO? (This is a must have!)
Yes, ever3@o2.pl

8. Extra information. Is there anything else you want to share with us? Or do you have any questions or suggestions? Place them here.
I love race and I'm very friendly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RenatO
Slow
Slow
RenatO

PostSubject: Re: Cysio's Application [Leaved]   Cysio's Application [Leaved] EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 5:42 am

ok, go take [2F2Ft] tag and enjoy until we decide
Good Luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://2f2fclan.co.cc
Cysio
Too Slow
Too Slow

PostSubject: Re: Cysio's Application [Leaved]   Cysio's Application [Leaved] EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 5:53 am

thx RenatO Smile
Back to top Go down
[2F2F]WhooDInI
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cysio's Application [Leaved]   Cysio's Application [Leaved] EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 6:11 pm

d00d (renato) since when you're the clan leader?!?!?!?

last time i checked you ran away like a little bitch crying out that this clan isn't enough for you.
now you came back and suddenly you became the freakin' LEADER, wait the FUCK in line!
or i didn't noticed that you're the only one in [2F2F].

BTW i didn't say nothing when you joined back just out of the little respect i got 4 you but if it were up to me you wouldn't have came back.
Back to top Go down
RenatO
Slow
Slow
RenatO

PostSubject: Re: Cysio's Application [Leaved]   Cysio's Application [Leaved] EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 3:38 am

well, when ush left the clan and went to FSR I asked him who would be the new leader, he said it would be me and you,

you are very absent, appears few times a week, and I'm here every day, I think that if you want to be a leader also be more active before the report and if things
Back to top Go down
RenatO
Slow
Slow
RenatO

PostSubject: Re: Cysio's Application [Leaved]   Cysio's Application [Leaved] EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 3:41 am

[2F2F]WhooDInI wrote:

last time i checked you ran away like a little bitch crying out that this clan isn't enough for you.
now you came back and suddenly you became the freakin' LEADER, wait the FUCK in line!
or i didn't noticed that you're the only one in [2F2F].

BTW i didn't say nothing when you joined back just out of the little respect i got 4 you but if it were up to me you wouldn't have came back.

I'm trying to improve this clan, which is up to you and you would just wanting to be the Almighty?

you're a person who doesn't speak with anyone, you're strange, you don't keep contact, you're not informed of the facts
Back to top Go down
RenatO
Slow
Slow
RenatO

PostSubject: Re: Cysio's Application [Leaved]   Cysio's Application [Leaved] EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 4:07 am

stay there with YOUR clan, because I'm out.
Back to top Go down
Cysio
Too Slow
Too Slow

PostSubject: Re: Cysio's Application [Leaved]   Cysio's Application [Leaved] EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 3:46 pm

WhooDInI what decision about me?
Back to top Go down
[2F2F]WhooDInI
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cysio's Application [Leaved]   Cysio's Application [Leaved] EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 8:49 am

Accepted, but you got to improve youre racing skills.

Hope you konw the rules and folow them.
Back to top Go down
Cysio
Too Slow
Too Slow

PostSubject: Re: Cysio's Application [Leaved]   Cysio's Application [Leaved] EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 4:11 am

Sorry, I long thought about it and I made a decision.Clan give me nothing and I wants to be independent (free).2F2F is good clan and i spend nice time.THX for play and bye all. pale Neutral
Back to top Go down
[2F2F]WhooDInI
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cysio's Application [Leaved]   Cysio's Application [Leaved] EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 7:50 am

Like you said, ush said "me (renato) and you (whoodini)", then why u a clan leader?, maybe! a co-leader.

You could have improved the clan without the need to call youre self "Clan leader" cuz youre not. And i'm not calling me a "clan leader" cuz i dont need to. we have one leader. if i wanted to be almighty i would have been a long time ago. i DO speak with some players and what do you mean by strange??? About being informed...... well...... i'm not, but there are others.

I'm stayin' in my clan cuz i love it more then u do.

Cysio gave up clan membership because (i think) you told him so. And he wanted to be a clan member just because you were in. You can have him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cysio's Application [Leaved]   Cysio's Application [Leaved] Empty

Back to top Go down

Cysio's Application [Leaved]
Page 1 of 1